The 1 and 1 email is one of the many great services provided to its users by the German giants IONOS. This email platform comes with an easy to use interface along with superior features for its users to choose from to have a great mailing experience.
In today’s blog, we will be going through all the login steps and the problems that come along with it.
- Steps to create a 1 and 1 email login account
- Go and visit the official IONOS homepage to access the sign-in option.
- Now, click on the email and office panel.
- From there, a contract option is also available for you if you want one.
- Next up, press the create email address option.
- You can choose the “mail product” according to your needs now.
- Now, fill out the email field after creating an appropriate email address.
- Next up, you will need to choose a domain for your admin 1and1.com webmail login account.
- Fill out a strong password for your mail account. Reenter the password to confirm it.
- You can also opt for the email forwarding option by clicking on the “add forwarding target”. Now add the email address where you want the emails to be forwarded.
- Set security settings. Now, click to choose the “IONOS virus protection” and the “ANTI-SPAM”. Click on save once you have selected the two options given above.
- You can now proceed to your 1and1 email account by entering your login credentials.
- Steps to create a 1 and 1 business email login account
- Visit the official login website of IONOS 1 and 1 email and select a package that seems suitable to you.
- Now, set up a name, email domain, sign, and top-level domain (TLD) for your 1 and 1 business email account.
- Once you have done that, set up a password for your business account too.
- You have now created your business account with the help of these 3 simple steps.
- Steps to log in to your 1 and 1 webmail account
- Visit the official sign-in page of IONOS to access your email account.
- Next up, you will need to enter your domain, customer ID, or email address in the appropriate field.
- Now, enter your 1 and 1 mail account password correctly.
- Tap on the sign-in button.
- You have smoothly accessed your 1 and 1 mail account.
- Steps to activate “remember me” for your 1 and 1 email account
The “remember me” option saves the user a great deal of time and also helps the user to access his/her account with relative ease. You can easily activate this option using the steps given below;
- Access your 1 and 1 email account by visiting the 1 and 1 email login page.
- Next up, enter the customer ID, domain, or email address in the given box field.
- After filling out the appropriate domain, enter your account password correctly.
- You will see a box that says “remember me” just below the password option, check it and you are all set up.
Make note of the fact that you can only avail of this option if you are not accessing your 1 and 1 email account via your browser’s “private mode”. Once you have activated the “remember me” option, you should check your account details in case you have changed any of the details. Also, make sure that you only activate this option while working on a private computer or smartphone.
- Steps to change your 1 and 1 email address
- First, open up the 1 and 1 email login page and sign in.
- After signing in, access the “IONOS”email control panel.
- Now, choose your email address by clicking on my products.
- Fill out a new username.
- Now you can forward your emails from your previous email address to the new email address.
- If you want to set up a new domain altogether, you can choose a new one based on availability. Once you do this, you’re done with the process.
- Steps to reset your forgotten 1 and 1 email account password
- From the 1 and 1 webmail login page, tab on the “forgot your password” option.
- Now, enter your customer ID, domain, or Mail address to request a new password.
- A reset link will be sent to you via a message.
- Click on the link, fill out your customer ID, and set up a new password. Hit next and you’re done.
- Steps to resolve 1 and 1 email login problems
- Make sure to enter your 1 and 1 email login credentials correctly.
- Make sure to check the status of the 1 and 1 email server before you try to log in.
- Make sure that you have a stable and strong internet connection as it may also lead to login problems.
- Make sure that you have entered the new password instead of the old one in case you changed your login credentials.
These are the steps using which you can easily go through all the important processes for your 1 and 1 mail login without much fuss.
For more queries, you may contact the IONOS help center.