Being the largest institute, Lovely Professional University or colleges claim to have the number of candidates in a single campus. The LPU distance education fees attempt to bridge the difference between learning education seekers and professional working.
The university is well known for its adoption of modern facilities such as exhaustive online support and personal contact programs. It also facilitates the provision of an affordable fee structure, and for applicant career support along with the comprehensive evaluation.
LPU Distance Learning Education and Management Programs
Lovely Professional University has learning distance education management programs for a candidate who wishes to trade leaders and managers in the future. The LPU distance education fees program impart important skills, ability, and knowledge that will help the future leaders for successful and effective management projects, program.
The program is providing as Master of Business Administration and PGDBM. MBA is a two-year program with the least term of five years. PGDBM is a one-year program that can be finished in three years.
Every study material is offered only in an online way. If the applicant is required to print the material, then there was additional charge will apply.
|Name of the course||Distance MBA|
|University Type of University Distance Program Website Approved By Total Fees Contact University Program Start year Application Form Fee Minimum Duration Maximum Duration Program Type Program Code Medium of Instruction||Lovely Professional University Private Universityhttp://www.lpude.in UGC and Distance EducationRs. 50,000/- (Approximately)1800 3001 1800 / email@example.comRs. 350/-2 years5 yearsMaster’s degreeEnglish3521|
LPU Distance Learning Education Procedure of MBA Admission
Get Application form or Prospectus
The LPU distance educationfees of MBA application form and prospectus might be getting from the college, institute, or university campus, or other information technology centres as referred by the university by remitting an LPU distance education fee of Rs. 350/- via cash/Demand Draft.
After Filling the Application form and attach all required documents. These important documents are given below.
- Photocopy of Matriculation certificate specifying Date of Birth
- Photocopy of Graduation degree certificate and details marks card.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Passport/Voter Identity Card/Ration Card/Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Bank Account Statement)
- Photocopy of a document with candidate’s signature on it (Only for verification and needed if no other document already carries the signature)
- If applicant also attaches disability certificate, employment certificate. Defense and paramilitary force students are also required to service certificates.
- If the applicant has applied after a gap in his/her studies, an undertaking for gap term is required to be attached.
- If an applicant is awaiting a result due to reasons such as backlog, result-awaited, re-appearing for the exam, should also attach an undertaking with all important information or details.
- Two passport size-coloured photos.
- Demand draft of the prescribed fee in favour of “LPU distance education fees” payable at Jalandhar.
- Before sending the DD, please include the following details on the back of the DD – program applied along with program code, applicant’s and father’s name, admission id, admission number if allotted, application number.