As per American Lung Association, coughs and sneezes are the body’s way of releasing irritants found in the lungs and nose. Trying to get rid of such irritants in such a violent motion will spread the germs in the forms of mucus and saliva. Cough can easily travel at 50 mph and can easily expel around 3000 droplets in just one go. Sneezes are also quite forceful as they can travel around 100 mph and will create upwards of 100,000 droplets. With coronavirus taking millions of lives, it is better to stay protected from germs and other people. Sneezing and coughing is the last thing that you want to encounter. That’s why companies are manufacturing sneeze guards for desks these days.
Perfect for keeping the employees safe:
Businesses will come to a standstill if the employees remain sick and out of work. So, owners want their employees to have a healthy life. It is vital that you get your hands on the best sneeze guards for the working desks. These guards are primarily important for those who had to deal with customers on a regular basis, like in banks, reception or front desk works, and more.
- This main screen guard will create a barrier between the customers and employees. So, even if the customers are sick and they are sneezing or coughing, that won’t affect you as the sneeze guard is here for protection.
- It is true that social distancing is always the much-preferred method to keep coronavirus away. But, it is not always possible in every job profile, especially if consumer interaction is the main goal. That’s when these sneeze-guards for the office desks will come to the rescue.
- However, just because you have these guards installed on your desk, that does not mean you won’t be wearing the mask anymore. You have to wear a mask every time when you are out of your home. Even with these sneeze guards, you have to keep wearing a mask for that extra layer of protection.
Areas where you can use the sneeze guards:
Sneeze guards will act as a barrier between employees and shoppers. It is one great way to prevent any form of germ spread out from one person to another, which can ultimately slow down the spread of COVID 19. Now, you must be wondering the areas where these guards are most common to use. Those are:
- Doctor and pharmaceutical’s offices
- Cash register of any business
- Bakeries and restaurants
- Gas stations
- Public transportations
- In the gym and other fitness studios
- Schools and other educational institutions, and more
Always be sure to check out the quality of these sneeze guards first, and then you can opt for the main point to consider. Always remember that these guards are made using durable materials. So, once installed, it can withstand heavy traffic and pressure for a long and will offer you the ultimate protection as asked for. Just make sure to get these guards in bulk to save money.