A personal loan is one of the best options to manage your finances during a cash crunch without redeeming your savings or investments. With the advent of the internet, the process of acquiring a personal loan has become easy, quick, and hassle-free.
Understanding borrowers’ needs to access funds urgently, Fullerton India offers personal loans with a quick and convenient way to take a loan and meet all your needs. You can now submit your loan application within minutes and get your loan approved within hours through Fullerton India’s personal loan app or website.
Fullerton India Instaloan App
It is a mobile application that enables, salaried applicants to apply for personal loans, without going through a lengthy procedure. You can download the app on your phone and follow some simple steps to apply for a loan. The approved loan amount can be used for multiple purposes, be it financing a wedding, education, or a medical emergency. If everything is in proper order, Fullerton India will disburse the funds to your bank account within 24 hours.
How is Fullerton India Instaloan App simplifying personal loans?
The best part about Fullerton India personal loan app is that it is easily accessible to salaried individuals. If you have a stable income, you can apply for a personal loan and secure up to a maximum of Rs. 25,00,000 as a loan amount. However, it would be wise to use a personal loan eligibility calculator, to get an idea of the maximum amount you can get. You can also use the personal loan EMI calculator, to determine an optimal tenure so that the monthly EMI can be easily managed within your budget.
The Fullerton India personal loan app is available on your phone’s app store. After downloading the app, you will be instructed to follow some simple steps to fill your application, submit your documents, and add your bank account details. You can apply for a personal loan within minutes, and get the loan amount disbursed within hours of approval.
The documents required to apply for a personal loan, through Fullerton India are a bare minimum. You will need to submit the following documents when applying for a personal loan:
- KYC such as PAN, income proof and address proof.
- For salaried individuals: Salary slips (last three months), 6 months bank account statements.
- For self-employed individuals: Income proof, 6 months account statements.
It is worth noting that Fullerton India may ask for additional documents depending on their policy at the time of application.
You will need to meet the following minimum criteria to apply for a Fullerton India personal loan:
- Indian resident currently working as an employee of a private or public undertaking.
- You must be at least 21 years of age at the time of your loan application and 60 years at the end of the loan tenure.
- You must earn a minimum income of Rs. 25,000/- per month if you are a resident of Mumbai and Delhi. If you are from other cities in India, you must earn a minimum of Rs. 20,000/-.
- Minimum CIBIL score of 750
Digital application process
Since the entire process of applying for a personal loan is online, it is a convenient and paperless way of accessing funds, to meet your financial requirements. You do not need to step outside your house to apply for a loan, as you can fill in your application and submit your documents, and receive the sanctioned loan amount into your bank account, from the comfort of your home. The upside of it is that you can avail of a quick loan approval process.
Easy loan application procedure
To obtain a personal loan to manage your finances, you will need to follow the underlying simple and easy steps:
- Go to your phone’s play store and search for Fullerton India Instaloan App.
- Download and install the personal loan application on your phone
- Register your profile on the app using your Google account or Facebook profile. You can create a new account with a login of your choice.
- Fill in your personal details like your name, residential address, date of birth, marital status, contact details, etc.
- Add your employment and income details such as current company’s name, contact number, office address, etc.
- Add your bank account details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click Submit to submit your personal loan application.