Jaipur is the capital of the state of Rajasthan and one of the demandable tourist location not only in India but also in World. Jaipur is famous for its heritage destinations, culture, sightseeing locations, rich history, amazing art, etc. and it was founded in 1727 by Maharajah Jai Sigh ll.
In 1876 Jaipur was Painted in Pink color by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh ll to impress the British Council Particularly Prince Albert.
Here we share the Top Things to do in Jaipur:
- On a priority basis, the primary factor is to get pleasure from the Sunrise from Jalmahal Palace, it’s located on the Amer Road and always grabs the attraction of visitors. Within the early morning, you will be able to get the pleasure from the sweetness of nature and witness the long-lasting read of Jaipur morning.
- The second factor try to do is the Elephant Ride. These wonderful animals are decorated with traditional painted patterns is an attractive point and, it took around 20 minutes to the main entrance of Amer Fort. Due to the Coivd-19 the famous Elephant Ride had stopped but from the last few weeks, the Jaipur Tourism Department has set to reopen it.
- The other one is the Pink City walking tour, as we all know Jaipur is widely known as the Pink City in the world, it became a curiosity among the guests “Why Jaipur is Famous as Pink City?” Pink may be a sign of welcome but still it is the identity of Jaipur city. The central heart of Jaipur city is cover under the Chardiwari of Jaipur and, it is still protecting by the four gates(Jorawar Singh Gate, Chandpol Gate, Sanganeri Gate, Surajpol Gate).
- If you really want to look the real Jaipur like how the people survive or how they live so take a Bazar Tour of Pink city, you will be able to see reasonably outlets over there like the Saree shops, Mojris, Jewelry, and street food is also another factor.
- Everyone has the curiosity to grasp regarding the history of the Royal Family of Jaipur city and City Palace is the real example of the history of Jaipur city. Through visiting the City Palace, you will be able to the instance of a mix of the Mughals and Rajasthani Architecture. It was built by the Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh ll who moves his court from Amer to Jaipur in 1727.
- Food continually plays an important role in any town. Rajasthani Food is always famous among the visitors as well as the locals. Dal Bati Churma is a delightful food in Rajasthan. The famous location to be a witness of this food is the Chokhi Dhani. The place where you can enjoy the Traditional Folk Dance Performance, Puppet Show, etc.
- One of the most numerous structures in Jaipur is the Hawa Mahal, Wind Palace of Jaipur was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh and has 953 small windows called Jharokhas. Hawa Mahal was built especially for the Queens of Royal Family where they could easily observe the daily life of Jaipur city. It had been designed by Lal Chand Ustad.
- You will be able to be the instance of the World Largest Canon in Jaigarh Fort located on the Aravali Hills. The fort built by Jai Singh II in 1726 to protect the Amer Fort. It provides an wonderful read of Aravalli hills and therefore the Amer Fort down below.
- Jantar Mantar is a collection of AstrologicalInstruments. Each instrument has its own identity that makes it different from the others such as measuring time, predicting eclipses, and tracking stars.
- There is also another way to take a tour of Jaipur city on the Bicycle. Within the early morning, you will easily ride the Bicycle on the roads of Jaipur and. You will be save yourself form the daily hustle-bustle of Jaipur city. There are various Cycle stands on the different locations so you will be easily pick the Bicycle on yourself.
- Jaipur isn’t renowned for its historical locations but also famous for some of the Jaipur Holiday Packages and, one of them is the Sagar Lake behind the Amer Fort. One of the underrated locations in Jaipur which are still known by the locals only and not that much popular among the outsiders. In an earlier time, it was the primary source of water for the Amer town peoples. Actually this place surrounded by the Aravalli Hills. X`
- Last but not least is to enjoying the Sunset from Nahargarh Fortplaces at the sting of Aravali Hills. Nahargarh Fort is famous as the Sunset point as well as you will be enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Jaipur city. Nahargarh Fort is an example of Indo-European architecture.