Mamaearth is probably the first-ever face wash brand that comes with a silicone massager cum dispenser. This was the first brand that focused on both mother and baby care products. The massager later introduced a foaming cleanser that made it popular among the public. I am going to reveal all the secrets of Mamaearth Face Wash in this post.
Earlier, I never had any experience with Mamaearth Face Wash and other products of this brand ever before. But now, I am a regular user because of the excellence in product qualities provided by them. After Johnsons and Johnsons, this was the brand that targeted the major audience all over the world.
Mamaearth Face Wash Product Description
More care is required by people who have acne-prone skin. So, Mamaearth Face Wash having tea tree foam crafted with antibacterial goodness of tea tree serves them the best. That is because, with them, pore congestions are cleared, excess oil secretion is controlled, and fight against bacteria becomes effective.
In addition to that, due to the acne-fighting benefits of salicylic acid, pimples won’t stand a chance. It also enables deep penetration of the product for active cleansing. An in-built silicone brush is provided by the brand for easy use.
You Might Also Like: Biotique Face Wash
Mamaearth Face Wash Ingredients
This great face wash by Mamaearth is prepared with the following ingredients:
- Decyl glucoside
- Potassium sorbate
- Salicylic acid
- Cocamidopropyl betaine
- Disodium cocoamphodiacetate
- Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate
- Aloe Vera extract
- Polysorbate 20
- Tea tree oil
- Sodium PCA
- Cucumber extract
- Neem oil
- Citric acid
- Disodium EDTA
- Sodium benzoate
- IFRA allergen-free fragrance
Mamaearth Face Wash Features
Mamaearth face wash has several features which make it unique in the market. A few are mentioned below
- This face wash is rich in bio-actives as it is entirely made with natural ingredients
- It does not contain any harmful chemicals that abolish natural skin
- All Mamaearth products are dermatologically tested, which ensures that they are completely safe for use
- These face washes are free from parabens and silicones
- Combinations of tea tree, salicylic acid kills bacteria
- It makes the user free from all worries of acne and pimples
- It has mild cleansers that have the same effect for all skin types
- Its silicone brush is too much soft on the skin, but so much tough on dust and impurity
Type of Mamaearth Face Wash
It was never an easy task to find the best-suited face wash for all types of skins. Mamaearth products and its face washes contain different natural extracts having varying applications as described below
- Charcoal – Helps eliminate dirt accumulated due to impurities, bacteria, and pollution. To get rid of excess oil, it is the perfect face wash.
- Tea Tree – A special anti-inflammatory protein that deals with redness and swelling on the skin. For dry skins, it is just a perfect face wash.
- Ubtan – This Mamaearth Face Wash is composed of coconut oil, saffron, and walnut beads. For the purpose of removing tan, this face wash containing carrot oil ingredients serves better than others.
- Vitamin C – As an antioxidant, it is a natural remedy to several skin ailments, dark spots, uneven skin tone, etc.
- Coco – Coco is really great Mamaearth Face Wash and has a deep cleansing effect on the skin removing impurities. It provides a fresh feel making the skin look young and shiny.
How to Use Mamaearth Face Wash
Mamaearth face wash is quite simple to use and the results of this product become more effective when you use it regularly.
Here are few tips you should keep in mind when washing your face with Mamaearth Face Wash:
- First of all, sanitize your hands or use the hand wash before you begin facial cleanse
- Wet your face and neck first with water
- Apply a few small coin-sized drops of face wash on damp face
- Massage gently all over your face and neck with help of a soft brush
- Focusing on the nose, chin areas, and foreheads, use a circular motion to massage
- Scrub the face to remove impurity
- Apply a natural lip balm to prevent dryness and soft cracks of the lips
- Rinse and dry face properly with a clean towel
- Wash the silicone brush thoroughly with water to keep regular sanitization
Mamaearth Face Wash Benefits
While using Mamaearth face wash, you will note so many positive changes on dry skin areas of your face. A brief description of all advantages is listed below:
- Removes Tan
Saffron and turmeric remove Sun-tan, helping skin’s natural glow bring back
- Exfoliates Dead Skin
Recovering dead cells is the best job of walnut beads that are included in Mamaearth face wash.
- Gently Cleanses
It removes acne at bay by purifying the skin and soothing inflammation. Moreover, salicylic acid included in it smooths the top epidermal layer, making skin clearly visible
- Prevent Pimples and Acne
By removing excess oil, it stops acne marks, pimple spots, and blemishes. All this is done so purely without stripping the skin of its necessary oils
This face wash is free from all phthalates, artificial colors, parabens, sulfates, and harmful toxins making it 100% harmless to skin
- Repairs Sun Damage
The harsh rays of the sun may be harmful to people having sensitive skin. Licorice ingredient present in Mamaearth Face Wash helps repair sun damage caused by exposure to these rays
Pros & Cons
For every positive image, there exists a negative side effect of that also. The same is the case for Mamaearth Face Wash. Although disadvantages are a very less percentage of benefits, however, they may exist when you do not use the product properly according to prescribed details mentioned on it. Some of those are
- If Mamaearth face wash goes in your eyes accidentally, eye’s allergy may become an issue and cause breakouts
- If it does not match your skin type then you may face some irritation issues
- Using it day and night may cause dryness by removing natural oiliness of the skin
Mamaearth Face Wash Fragrance
The scent of the Mamaearth Face Wash doesn’t irritate smelling senses. It has a complete tea tree oil fragrance. This face wash refreshes your mind and also adds shines to your face. Furthermore. It also attracts other people towards you.
Packaging of Mamaearth Face Wash
Mamaearth Face Wash is available in a solid opaque bottle with a pump-based foam dispenser in the market. A silicone massager on top is attached for the users. The transparent plastic cap covers the face wash making it safe and hygienic.
Details relating to ingredients and expiry date are always mentioned on the backside label of the tube. It is currently offered by the brand in different sizes like 100ml, 200ml, and 500ml, etc. All of them come at very pocket-friendly prices.
Furthermore, it’s smart packaging that is also light on the pocket makes it popular among society. The brand owners also offer discounts and a variety of schemes on different events like Eids, Christmas, wedding ceremonies, and birthday party packages. You can buy this from Amazon or from Mamaearth Online store.
My personal experience for Mamaearth Face Wash/ Review
I started using Mamaearth Face Wash after watching different commercials and advertisements on TV screens and digital boards on side roads. As a user, I would suggest my family members, team partners, and friends use it.
I began applying Mamaearth Face Wash directly on my face with the help of a built-in silicone massager cum dispenser. Then after slow rubbing, I used to spread it all over the face gently. Once the massage is completed and I feel that it is the right time to wash it, I used my fingers to clean the foam and then wash my face with plenty of water.