We all have those seasons where we flip through magazines and look on blogs to find the latest styles to buy. But the problem is that often we’ll find something that looks like it’s going to be right up our alley, but then when we take a closer look and read the details, it turns out not to be what we were looking for at all. Well, either way, I’m here to help you cut out the time-consuming process of searching for trends by sharing with you some of the top 7 fashion trends you’ll be wearing next spring!
Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about what trends you’ll be incorporating into your wardrobe. To help you out, we’ve rounded up the top fashion trends you’ll be seeing everywhere next spring.
From pretty florals to bold stripes, there’s a trend for everyone. And the best part? Most of these trends can easily be incorporated into your current wardrobe. You can read more fashion trends on Zanoon. So whether you’re looking to add a few new pieces or completely refresh your look, these are the trends you’ll want to keep on your radar.
What are the top 7 fashion trends?
The top fashion trends for next spring are:
3. Polka dots
7. Statement sleeves
What are the spring fashion colors?
So what are the colors you’ll be seeing everywhere next spring? According to the experts, there are a few key shades that will dominate. First up is yellow. This cheerful hue was all over the runways, from lemon to daffodil. Yellow is sure to add a touch of optimism to your wardrobe and will go great with denim.
Next is green, in particular mint green. This refreshing shade is perfect for spring and can be dressed up or down. Pair it with white for a clean look or mix it with other pastels for a pretty springtime palette.
If you’re looking for something a little more bold, try tangerine. This juicy color is perfect for making a statement, whether you incorporate it into your outfit with an accessory or go all out with a head-to-toe look.
Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment with print this spring. Florals are always popular during this season, but we’re also seeing stripes and polka dots make a comeback. Have fun mixing and matching different prints to create unique looks that reflect your personal style.
How should you wear your nails?
Assuming you would like a detailed answer to the question:
There are a few different ways you can wear your nails and it really depends on what look you are going for. You can keep them natural, with just a clear coat of polish. This is a good option if you are going for a more conservative look. You can also go for a french manicure, which is when the tips of your nails are painted white. This is a classic look that never goes out of style. If you want something a little more fun and trendy, you can try out different nail art designs. There are endless possibilities when it comes to nail art, so you can really let your personality shine through. No matter what you choose, just make sure you are having fun with it!
How about your hair?
Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you, so you want it to look its best. The top fashion trends for your hair next spring are:
1. Braids – Braids are back in a big way. They’re perfect for keeping your hair out of your face in the warmer weather and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
2. Beach waves – Beach waves are always in style, but they’ll be especially popular next spring. They’re easy to achieve with the help of a curling iron or sea salt spray, and they look great with any outfit.
3. Pixie cuts – Pixie cuts are a trendy way to wear short hair. They can be styled in many different ways, so you can change up your look whenever you want.
4. Updos – Updos are perfect for special occasions or when you just want to keep your hair out of your face. There are endless possibilities when it comes to updos, so you can experiment until you find the perfect style for you.
5. Bold colors – Next spring is the perfect time to experiment with bold hair colors. Whether you go for an all-over color or just add some highlights, don’t be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone and try something new!
How about your makeup?
When it comes to makeup, there are a few key trends that you’ll want to be aware of for next spring. First, natural and dewy skin is back in style, so ditch the heavy foundation and go for a lighter coverage. Second, pastel colors are big for both eyes and lips – think baby blue eyeliner or a soft pink lipstick. And lastly, don’t forget the sun! A healthy glow is always in, so stock up on some bronzer or self-tanner.
What about accessories?
1. When it comes to fashion accessories, the sky is the limit! You can go all out with statement pieces or keep it simple with a few key items. Here are some of the top trends to keep an eye out for next spring:
-Square toe shoes
We can’t wait to start wearing all of these trends next spring! They are all so fashionable and trendy, and we know you’ll love them too. Be sure to add some of these pieces to your wardrobe so that you can be ahead of the fashion curve. We can’t wait to see how you style them!