When someone talks about buying a cruiser, the first name that strikes the mind is Royal Enfield. It is possibly the bike that has set the trend for cruiser bikes and ever since it’s leading this domain, but not without a reason. It is one of the most deserving investments when in the segment of Cruiser bikes in India. As of sales charts, the top fast selling cruiser bikes usually fall within the price range of Rs 1.08 Lakh – Rs 2 lakh. These include Royal Enfield Classic 350 (priced at Rs. 1.84 Lakh), Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (tag price of Rs. 1.38 Lakh) and Royal Enfield Meteor 350 (at a cost of Rs. 1.98 Lakh).
Top Picks in Cruiser bikes list
The leading manufacturers who have a dominating position in the market for designing successful cruiser bikes include Royal Enfield, Jawa, Honda, Bajaj, and Suzuki. Royal Enfield is highly preferred by the buyers who are looking for Cruiser bikes under 2 lakh. Definitely price plays a major role in the ultimate selection, along with the consideration of durability, mileage, engine, power and overall performance. Buyers who are on a tight budget can also explore pre-owned bikes at Droom bikes or OBV to get better deals whilst staying within the budget in hand.
Top 5 Cruiser bikes in India
Conquering the roads with all new biking experience, there are many bike models that enchant the fantasies of enthusiastic buyers. Cruiser bikes are possibly the most sought after bikes that can be afforded within a budget as low as 2 lakhs. Some of the handpicked models for your next purchase are listed below:
- Royal Enfield Classic 350: The epitome and foundation model in the segment of Cruiser bikes, Royal Enfield Classic 350 has been a dominant choice of riders who wish to make a mark on the road. With a tag price of Rs 1,57,000, it is within the range of a budgeted rider. The bike is offered in 2 variants: Classic 350 single channel and Classic 350 double channel. Equipped with a 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder 4 stroke engine, it comes with a kick engine and electric start option. It also empowers a rider with its dual ABS technology to ensure a thrilling yet smooth journey. Its tank capacity is 13.5 litres and is offered in 11 different colours to choose from.
- Suzuki Intruder 150: In-built with a powerful 155cc engine, it is the second best pick in the Cruiser bikes Under 2 lakh. Its design is absolutelyrider-friendly with a tank capacity of 11 litres. Delivering a noteworthy mileage of 36 kmpl, it is offered in 3 colours, namely black/red, silver, and black/ silver. Suitable for both city and highway rides, it comes at a price as low as Rs 1,23,780.
- Bajaj Dominar 400: Launched after its successor, Bajaj Avenger, Bajaj Dominar 400 has carved its place among the top 5 cruiser bikes in India. Offering power packed road performance, it comes with a 373 cc engine with bhp level of 38. Available in 2 colour variants namely Aurora Green and Vine Black, it comes at a price of Rs 1,94,740. It is rated highly in terms of power and performance and is highly preferred by seasoned riders.
- Jawa Perak: Jawa Perak is another thundering cruiser bike that comes with a single-cylinder powerful 334 cc engine that is teamed up with a liquid cooling system. It is available in standard black variant, with a tank capacity of 14 litres. It sports a dual-channel ABS braking system and weighs 179 kg. It is offered at a price of Rs 2,00,000.
- ● Benelli Imperiale 400: Last but definitely not the least, Benelli Imperiale 400 is an offering by an Italian manufacturer that comes at a pocket friendly price giving a hard time to its counterparts namely Jawa and Royal Enfield. Boasting of a classic design with a steel double frame and chrome model casing, it can be customized with a split seat feature. It has a 374 cc engine cruiser and can be selected in 3 colours namely black, silver and red. It is offered with a price tag of INR 1,99,000.
Conclusion: Royal Enfield is a big name in the cruiser segment of bikes which is enough to guarantee long lasting and power packed performance which is worthy of investment. Always compare prices online to grab better deals.