The best home theater speakers are a must-have for a true hi-fi experience. Your sound system is going to be the lifeline of your home entertainment. It will bring your entire entertainment center together in order to provide you with the best possible movie, game and music sounds you can get.
So, what are some of the things you should look for when shopping for speakers? Well, firstly, think about where your speaker will be placed in your home. You want to find one that ideally matches up with the size and type of room you want it to work in.
Secondly, you need to think about the source of your music. If you like listening to CDs and DVDs, then you do not want a speaker set that will only be able to access music online.
Below are some great options that are available in the market today.
1) Paradigm Cinema 100 – These speakers come from one of the most recognizable names in home entertainment speakers . Paradigm has been designing high quality audio products for over 30 years and their quality shows in this product. Their design is a beautiful thing to see with its gloss black finish coating it. They also have visually appealing slots in the middle that can run your wires through from one speaker to another.
2) Klipsch R-15PM -This speaker set is designed to be used in the home and provide you with that theater type experience. Klipsch speakers are known for their power and clarity of sound. These speakers will produce the most detailed highs while still playing those low bass notes without any problems at all.
3) BIC Acoustech PL-200 – Another great set of home entertainment speakers is this product from BIC. It comes in two packs so you can place both of them on your stereo system if needed. It will also give you that oh so important surround sound, which most other sets lack in the quality department.
4) Pioneer SP-PK52FS -If you are looking for a speaker set that will give you great long-lasting quality and play your music to the fullest, then the Pioneer line is definitely one you should take a look into. These speakers give you amazing sound quality, especially when compared to other products in the same price range. Will go for about 80 dollars on average.
5) Polk Audio T15 – This set of speakers are a bit different from most because they are made to be used in conjunction with your home theater system. They come with their own surround sound box and many people love them because they eliminate the need for multiple sets of speakers around your room.
6) Boston Acoustics G3 – This speaker set is the best home theater speaker for someone who is looking for something simple but good quality. They are made from the same materials used in many home audio products and will give you an overall powerful sound for your home entertainment center.
7) KEF LS50 Wireless – This speaker set is a great choice for someone who does not want to deal with wires running all over their room. It comes with a streaming device that will allow you to listen to music wirelessly, which means faster setup and better sound as well. The price tag on these speakers is a little high, but they can be bought new at $1,400-$1,700.
8) Vizio SB3821 – A great choice for someone who wants a high quality speaker set that specializes in very little. This is probably one of the best home theater speakers out there in terms of construction because they are built with durable materials and they have a nice finish to them.
So, there you have it, 8 sets of high quality home theater speakers from different brands. The only thing you need to decide on is which style you like the most and how much you are willing to pay for your new speakers. With the prices going up by the day, it may be best to think about purchasing new ones instead of replacing them when you need more room or if the old ones start to break down completely.