Pure cotton shirts combo offer Online
Cotton is one of the versatile fabrics which is lightweight, breathable, and very comfortable. At the same time, it is also the safest gifting option. Every year your brother might have got gifts for you, but this year Rakshabandhan, you can surprise your brother by gifting him the timeless classic piece of men’s clothing, “A Cotton Shirt.”
Cotton shirts are made from fine cotton yarns, which are weaved on looms. We Indians consider cotton the purest form of fabric and prefer to wear them on every auspicious occasion. The festivals in India are incomplete without having cotton in any form.
Available in all colors and sizes, cotton shirts are readily available on both online and offline stores. From big brands like Raymond, Wills lifestyle, Van Heusen, Louis Phillipe to local manufacturers like Feranoid, cotton shirts are undoubted the first pick for Indian men.
Not to mention, even women prefer to wear cotton shirts as their uniforms because of their easy maintenance and sophisticated look.
So, if you’re looking for casual shirts for all your brothers that can be worn in any season and paired with practically anything — then this combo offers on cotton shirts available at Feranoid might just be your thing. They are giving Three exclusive handblocked cotton shirts for only Rs 1999, which is an opportunity not be missed. Grab it now before the offer ends.
Cotton Shirt Is The Most Appreciated Piece Of Clothing Across The Globe.
Cotton shirts are an essential item of clothing. Your brother can wear it with a pair of denim jeans or a formal tuxedo suit and look stylish all the time. Moreover, he can also be dressed up to look professional and smart in professional meetings or college presentations. The versatility of this fabric is what makes it so popular among men. However, your brother knows how to wear cotton shirts the right way to get the maximum out of this multi-use fabric.
For men, a cotton shirt is a masterpiece that will never go out of style. It doesn’t matter in which part of the country your brother is; the cotton fabric is suited to all weather. From south India to north India, from east to west, cotton is omnipresent.
However, the way you wear it can be a bit tricky. If you get it wrong, your shirt can look sloppy. And if you want to look your best in one of these classics, you should know how to wear it properly.
Why Pure Cotton Shirts Are The Best Option For Brothers
There is a quiet renaissance underway for the cotton shirt. While it’s not the most exciting garment to appear on your radar, but if you are like me and appreciate timeless clothing that will stand the test of time, then buy one for your brother.
- The cotton -shirt is one of the most versatile items in a man’s wardrobe;
- It can be worn in almost any situation and paired with just about anything.
- You can look good no matter what size or shape you are.
- It comes in a varied price range from Rs 500- Rs 5000, to choose from according to your budget.
- Cotton shirts are available in all hues, including red, brown, blue, white, black, pink, yellow, green.
- The combo offers running online gives you a chance to buy attractive floral, animal prints handblocked cotton shirts for your brother’s wardrobe.
How to select a pure cotton shirt as a rakhi gift
A shirt is a shirt, right? Wrong. There are several different types of men’s shirts out there. The kind you choose to wear will depend on your style and what you’re trying to achieve. By knowing the different types of shirts, you’ll be able to select the best choice for your brother that suits all occasions, without having to worry about the social ramifications of wearing the wrong thing.
- Make Sure to choose the shirt that fits appropriately. You can select among slim fit, regular fit, and casual fit shirts.
- Choose a shirt that can also be wear with formal suits.
- Also, choose half sleeve or full sleeve shirt as per comfort; after confirming with your brother,
- Your brother can wear a short-sleeved cotton shirt with anything from a suit to a t-shirt and jeans.
- If your brother resides in cold areas, buy a shirt that he can wear under a sweater or hoodie for extra warmth.
- Choose colors to make the shirt pop and stand out while still looking classy.
There’s nothing wrong with mixing and matching when it comes to your wardrobe — just make sure you know how to do it right!
Where you can find Combo Offers on pure cotton shirts online
One of the most frequent questions we ask ourselves is “Which is the best cotton shirt?”, or more often than not, “What are some good brands for men’s cotton shirts?”. These are great questions, and we have answers! We’ve reviewed together with a list of our favorite men’s cotton shirts for under Rs 1000.
Feranoid.com, we recommend that you should buy cotton shirts online right now and get it delivered to your doorstep.
- The Combo Offer deal
- Get any 3 Shirts in INR 1999.
Use Code: SUPERSAVE
- Get Rs 2000 off on orders over Rs 5000.
Use Code: FER2000
- Free Shipping on Prepaid Orders.
Pure cotton shirts can be gifted on any special occasion and especially on rakhi. It is one of the most popular choices as a gift.
Recommended: Digital Printer for T Shirt Printing