Intrauterine Insemination– Medical procedures improving day by day, and many new procedures are discovered. For the whole world, the present time is like a daydream or like a blessing. Because at present the growth of science and technology becomes vast and which make them more advanced.
If any couple is facing a problem regarding the conceiving of a child then Artificial reproduction technology can easily help them. Many people have to go through both invasive and non-invasive procedures to conceive a child. IUI is a non-invasive treatment that involves intrauterine insemination. This treatment can be done at the top IVF centre in Jaipur.
This article will discuss intrauterine insemination, including its cost and the process involved. Learn more about Intrauterine Insemination by reading this article and get proper knowledge about intrauterine insemination.
Why did Couples Opt for Intrauterine Insemination.
Intrauterine insemination is less expensive than IVF. It’s non-invasive, so it is relatively inexpensive. This is a great option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. If the sperm is directly inserted into the uterus then the chances of pregnancy will be increased. Let’s talk about the difficulties and reasons that can be faced when trying to conceive a child.
1. Unexplained Fertility: This is when the doctor does not explain infertility. For this type of infertility, intrauterine insemination may be the best treatment.
2. Less Sperm count: This can also be an important cause of not conceiving a baby. The chances of conceiving are close to 0. The increasing age of the male partner may also play a role in this.
3. Sperm mobility issues: When the uterus restricts sperm movement and the male partner produces sperms, it can cause the pregnancy to be obstructed. This is due to the sperm’s ability to swim across the environment of the uterus and vagina.
4. Ejaculation and Erection-Related Problems: It is difficult to get pregnant if you have premature ejaculation or improper erection. To achieve pregnancy effectively this process is helpful.
These are just a few of the many reasons. Some many other factors and challenges can make it difficult to conceive.
Intrauterine Insemination: The Process
Insemination via intrauterine means is painless and non-invasive.
The majority of females feel comfortable during treatment. There is no need for Anaesthesia during intrauterine insemination.
- The female partner’s period is determine, as is the time of ovulation.
- Also, if the condition is not stable within 10-15 days, doctors may recommend taking medication.
- In the Next, semen sample from the male partner will be collected and wash near the ovulation period.
- The female will lie down on the exam table for about 30 minutes after the insemination process. The process is generally painless and does not cause any discomfort. However, some women experience bleeding and pain.
- You can begin testing for pregnancy two weeks after the procedure.
IUI Treatment Costs
Many couples question whether the expense of is worth it. This is a less expensive option than in-vitro fertilization (IVF). And the success rate of this treatment is higher.
This treatment is much cheaper than IVF, and it has nearly the same effect as IVF. Intrauterine Insemination can cost as little as IN 3,000 for one cycle. If the patient fails to achieve pregnancy, there may be opportunities for two or more cycles. IUI costs INR 10,000 if we take medications.
The Last Word About Intrauterine Insemination
In this article we discussed every important thing about the intrauterine fertilization. You can read everything to find out all you need about IUI. This is the best way to achieve a pregnancy cost-effectively. If you have difficulty conceiving a baby. This process surely help you to conceiving a child easily.
Follow all advice and medicines given by your doctor to ensure you have a successful pregnancy. Many people choose an easier pregnancy because it is safe, affordable, and easy. After reading this article we make sure that your every doubt regarding intrauterine insemination will solve. This process is less cost effective in the comparison of IVF treatment also the success rate of this intrauterine insemination is less in comparison to IVF. Read everything and get to know the cost and treatment process.