Australia has always been a welcoming country for foreigners. Thousands of migrants choose Australia for permanent living. A huge number of international students come to Australia for higher studies. The Australian Government provides different work opportunities to skilled people. The Department of Home Affairs offers Skilled Nominated visa 190 Australia to skilled international workers.
Australia has a lot to offer to eligible workers who can benefit the Australian economy. Skilled employees wishing to be settled in Australia can apply for visa 190. Skilled Nominated Visa 190 is a state-nominated visa that is designed for skilled immigrants. If you want to know about the details of Skilled Visa 190, then here’s the complete information.
Visa 190 Australia
Visa 190 Australia is a permanent visa. It’s offered to skilled nominated workers who want to work in Australia permanently. Skilled nominated employees can live and work in Australia permanently on visa 190.
If you obtain a visa 190 so, you can travel from and to Australia for 5 years. You can travel as many times as you want within 5 years from the date you get visa 190. Further, you can work and study in any region of Australia you want. Visa 190 also permits people to sponsor their relatives to apply for PR in Australia.
Skilled Nominated Visa 190 costs nearly AUD 4,115. The Australian state/territory government must nominate you. If you’ve got the nomination, you’ll be invited to apply for the Skilled Nominated Visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Visa 190
The Department of Home Affairs has set some requirements for Skilled Nominated Visa 190. If you’re a skilled employee who wants to apply to visa 190, then you must;
- Be invited by the Department of Home Affairs to apply for visa 190 Australia. Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Be nominated by the state or territory government of Australia.
- Have a relevant skills assessment at the time of invitation. You’re required to provide a copy of your skills assessment with your visa 190 application.
- Be under 45 years of age while applying for visa 190.
- Score 65 points or more. You’ll be given points according to the score you’ve made on your Expression of Interest (EOI) in Skill Select.
- Provide evidence to support your claims in your visa application.
- Have competent English.
- Meet the health and character requirements. If your family member is also applying with you so, they must also meet these requirements.
- Your occupation for Skilled Nominated Visa must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations.
- Not owe money to the Australian Government. Or you must have paid it back or arranged to return if there’re any.
- Sign the Australian Values Statement to verify that you’ll respect the Australian laws while living in Australia.
Processing Time for Visa 190
The Department of Home Affairs processes all applications for Australian visas. It takes a few months to finalize visa applications. Here’s the general processing time for visa 190 Australia;
- 75% of applications get processed within 5 months.
- 90% of applications take 20 months to be finalized.
However, the processing time may vary according to different circumstances. Home Affairs may take longer to process if applications aren’t submitted correctly. It also contacts applicants for more details about their visa applications. Therefore, applicants are advised to respond to Home Affairs as soon as possible. Furthermore, you must submit complete documents in your visa application. As it’ll speed up the processing time for your Skilled Nominated Visa 190 application.
Benefits of Skilled Nominated Visa
Skilled Nominated Visa holders can avail lots of benefits in Australia. The Australian Government has a lot to offer to skilled employees. If you obtain visa 190 so, you can;
- Live as a permanent resident of Australia.
- Enroll in a course study anywhere you want.
- Work in the well-known firms of Australia.
- Travel from and to Australia as often as you like for 5 years.
- Join Medicare, Australia’s public healthcare scheme.
- Sponsor your eligible relatives to visit Australia and apply for permanent residency there.
- Apply for Australian citizenship if you’re eligible for it. You can apply for citizenship after spending 3 years in Australia on visa 190 Australia.
Australia is undoubtedly a great place to live and work. Skilled international employees choose Australia for permanent living. The Department of Home Affairs provides Skilled Nominated visa 190 Australia to skilled workers. They can apply for visa 190 to not only work but also for permanent residency.
Visa 190 is an excellent opportunity for foreign employees to get Australian PR. They’ve to be nominated by the Australian state/territory to obtain visa 190. As Home Affairs only invite eligible and nominated employees for Skilled Nominated Visa application.