Every piece of jewellery is an art. You are the artist as well as the canvas. Wearing any jewellery with confidence is the key to looking fabulous. Pairing clothes and jewellery is a personal choice. However, there are a few ways to highlight your accent pieces and make sure they pop without looking tacky.
Jewellery should be an extension of your personality and showcase your best features and your one-of-a-kind style. Let us look at a few ways to ensure you look your best with the best of bold jewellery.
- Colour and pattern of clothes – If you are planning to flaunt your unique accent pieces, then you can think of going for simple and elegant clothes. If the clothes are attention-grabbing then the jewellery will have to compete for the spotlight and might not be noticed at all. Wearing simpler clothes does not mean plain clothes but something which does not overshadow your jewellery.
- Wearing the right style and cut – If you are planning to wear a bracelet, then wearing short sleeves is the right choice as long sleeves will cover the bracelet. If you are wearing full sleeves and a body fit dress or a tee, you can clasp on a cuff and make your bracelet shine. If you are looking to buy unique beauties then here is a website for buying gemstone bracelets. If you plan on wearing statement necklaces then the collar, length of the neck, cut, and depth should be considered to avoid hiding the necklace.
- Pairing other jewellery with it – Generally, statement pieces are best to shine on their own. The other jewellery that you can wear with it does not need to be of the same size, colour or pattern. The odd one out can also serve as an accent piece. The beauty of any jewellery is multiplied when the finer qualities of the craftsmanship shine through. If you wear jewellery of the same kind, then the outfit might look great however, the originality of the show-stopping piece gets diluted.
- Wear it with a twin – Sometimes when you are headed to an event where you wish to dress up, then wearing just one signature piece of jewellery might not be enough. At such times, consider wearing a twin. For example, if you are planning to wear a cocktail ring, then you can skip the bracelet and go for a heavy neckpiece or earrings. Likewise, if you are going to adorn a beautiful necklace, don’t dim the shine by wearing brighter and bigger earrings. If you planning to wear a simple chain, then you can go all out with the earrings. If you are looking for a website for buying gold chains, then you start here!
- Traditional jewellery with western outfits – Mixing outfits and jewellery is all the rage right now. Wearing a traditional nose pin on a differently styled saree or wearing traditional bangles on a dress are a few of the contrasts that ensure all elements of your outfit come together seamlessly and make you shine like the star you are. In such cases sticking to a theme, like the same colour or same motifs can look stylish and trendy.
Jewellery can help you attract attention but your personality is the one that retains it!