Credit cards are no longer used only when making big-ticket purchases as the financial metrics have changed over the years. The answer to the question, “What is a credit card?” invites multiple answers. You can get credit cards for free or at nominal charges, which are again added back to the cardholders’ account as reward points/coupons. These cards are the shoppers’ delight as they invite discounts and rewards.
However, not all credit cards come for free. Some hefty charge amounts as annual charges, but these costs are justified when you consider the perks and privileges they bring. These premium cards can save you substantial amounts of money if your expenses exceed a certain limit. Credit cards like the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card also bring you certain benefits that help you in a cash crunch. You can walk into an ATM and withdraw a percentage of your total credit limit without having to pay any interest for a certain period. However, you should use this feature only during emergencies because the amount attracts heavy interest once the repayment window is closed.
Moreover, make sure you have a clear idea of what you expect from your credit card before selecting one. Otherwise, you may end up making an investment that does not fetch you the desired benefits. While choosing a credit card, make sure it takes into consideration a variety of consumer needs, and the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is one of the best options out there in this regard.
Features and Benefits
The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card has several features and benefits that make it the automatic choice of countless consumers. Let us take a look at a selection of these:
- Cash Withdrawal: When you need urgent cash, you tend to hesitate before contacting relatives or friends to borrow money. With the help of the SuperCard, you can finally say goodbye to these concerns. The cash advancement feature of the SuperCard enables you to withdraw cash from any ATM without paying a hefty fee for it. At a flat processing fee of 2.5%, the money is yours at zero interest for 50 days. However, do not withdraw more cash than you require because it increases your credit utilisation ratio and affects your credit score adversely.
- Convert the credit limit to a Personal Loan: On certain occasions, you do need money to pay for expenses that cannot be avoided, such as hospital bills. Seamlessly convert your credit limit to a personal loan at a nominal interest for up to 90 days. Repay the money in three easy instalments, which make life easier for you with an effective 6-month window to clear your dues. The best thing about the SuperCard is that you do not have to go through a lengthy application process to complete the conversion. Simply log in to the SuperCard App and navigate to the relevant tab.
- Great Perks and Privileges: The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card can be activated online, and you instantly get access to your favourite products across 60000+ Bajaj Finserv partner stores. Get special rewards and benefits on every purchase to maximise your savings on your purchase. With the best brands available at the best prices, you need not look further to get your bucket list ticked off.
- Fool-Proof Security: The security features of the SuperCard are unparalleled. You need not worry if you lose the card because you can block it anytime with the help of a cooperative customer care team. Furthermore, you enjoy zero liability for any theft or unauthorised use of the card. To take things one step further, the SuperCard allows you to monitor your card through the MyCard app to always rest assured that your money is safe.
- Make the Best Savings: According to estimates, you can save over Rs. 55,000 if you exceed a certain expenditure limit. The credit points you earn on your Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card for every purchase are added to your account at the end of every month so that you can redeem them immediately. Use these points to book flights and save substantial amounts with the fares shooting up. Make all kinds of purchases, including electronics and groceries and flaunt your savings to friends and family.
Other Things to Remember
You must research enough on the internet and find out which credit card type suits you the best. A simple way to do this is to ask yourself why you want a credit card and then tally the advantages of the cards you are considering. Select the card that best matches your requirement list, and you are good to go! The Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is a good choice whether you have in mind regular purchases or premium benefits like airport lounge access.
Summary: The features and benefits of the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit card are convenient. The cash withdrawal feature and the personal loan conversion features make for great advantages if you are short on cash. The security features on the card and the provisions for savings make it hard to resist for the consumers.