Cornrows are a kind of plait that is tied flat on your scalp, in tight rows. It has a raised appearance similar to rows of sugarcane or corn. Cornrows originated from Africa in from the Caribbean they are very popular hairstyle for protection for women and men with natural hair. Based on the way they are set up and kept in place, they could last between 2 to 8 weeks, which makes them a sought-after and low-maintenance hairstyle. Although cornrow braids aren’t the latest hairstyle, they’ve been popularized by A-listers such as Alicia Keys, and Zendaya all who are fans of the hairstyle.
What are Cornrows?
Cornrows are tight 3 braids made of strands, which are braided near to scalp. Their distinctive 3D look is achieved when you weave the hair strands over one another and also pulling hair out from underneath. Cornrows are more than just a hairstyle originated in Africa many thousands decades ago (there’s evidence of them going as old at least three thousand years BC). The braid has historically held many meanings, with various styles and patterns representing a person’s religion and status as a person of the relationship. They also reflect their status within their social group. The cornrows also available in micro braid and braid wig.
How to Cornrow Braid Your Hair
Do you want to learn how to create cornrows with your hair? We’ve got your covered with our cornrow tutorial.
- Cleanse your hair with your Love Beauty And Planet Hope & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. Comb through to eliminate knots.
- Section your hair to form an upward line from the front and back, using the tail combing.
- Starting at the front of your row, you should take one small piece of hair. Split this tiny section into three equal pieces.
- Start the braid by crossing the right or left side of the strand underneath the central one and repeating the process with the outer strand of the opposite side.
- Next, repeat step 4 but this time adding additional hair from each side beneath as you weave.
- Once you have no hair to put in beneath, keep doing the traditional three-strand braid until you are at the point where your hair is finished.
- Secure the ends by tying an elastic or knot. an elastic.
- Repeat steps 2-7 until all the hair has been braided.
- Smooth edges with brush
This style can be adapted to suit any occasion. It’s focused on rocking a variety of sizes and shape cornrows. Do we not forget, it’ll keep your hair’s ends safe and requires less styling on an everyday basis? It’s basically every lazy girl’s dream you think? Following is Top 5 Trending Style in 2022
Although cornrows can bring a lot of interest to any style however, many of you need additional sparkle to your fashion. This is why you’ll be happy to know that they’re the perfect canvas for various accessory hairstyles!
Are you looking for a beautiful and practical hairstyle that won’t take forever? A big, chunky cornrow are the best option to choose! They’re also the ideal kind of braid for those who exercise.
Do you have a go-to hairstyle that is simply a simple hairstyle that is a simple bun? If you’re looking to spice up your daily hairstyle you might want to consider adding some cornrows to the look? We saw this cool hairstyle in the Valentino runway some time ago and it’s now a favorite for our team at the All hair team!
Pigtail Cornrows with Extensions
Who said that long-haired women have to enjoy every fun? No matter if your hair is shorter locks, you are able to achieve this hairstyle by using extensions
Cornrow Crown Braids
Do you remember seeing anything as stunning? Make this the crown for an event such as an ceremony or birthday, and you’ll be the prettiest tressed on the block.