1. Home-delivered meats from local butchers
This is probably the most obvious alternative to Butcher Box, and it’s also the most traditional. If you’re in a big city, there’s a good chance that there are several butcher shops that will deliver meat right to your door.
Similar to the previous option, The Meat Guy is an online meat shop that will deliver fresh meat directly to your home. They have a wide selection of cuts and types of meat, as well as organic and grass-fed options.
Omaha Steaks is a well-known provider of steaks, chicken, and other meats. They have an online store where you can order a meat and have it shipped to your house.
Pure Pasture is a company that sells grass-fed beef, bison, lamb, goat, poultry, and dairy products directly to customers on a subscription basis. They offer high-quality products with no hormones or antibiotics.
Pure Pastures also offers the opportunity to “co-op” their products by splitting orders with others in your area. This allows you to spread out the cost of shipping and helps subsidize the natural way of raising animals for food costs for all involved parties.
The Sample Butcher Box is $9 per month and is an assorted box full of samples of their most popular cuts from beef, lamb, pork, and chicken. This is a great way to try out Butcher Box without making a commitment to a larger box.
So there you have it – five alternatives to Butcher Box. Whether you’re looking for local meats, organic options, or just a good old-fashioned steak, there’s something for everyone out there. Happy eating!
1. The meat arrives fresh, as it was prepared at the butcher shop. No more old chicken or beef from the grocery store freezer section!
2. You can order a variety of different meats and cuts depending on what you’re cooking. For example, if you’re only cooking for one person, there’s no sense in getting a whole pack of chicken breasts–just buy a single breast!
3. It’s a great gift idea for families and friends living far away! Nothing says “Welcome to our home!” like some tasty steaks delivered straight to their front door.
4. Online buying saves time and money by having your local butcher shop do all the dirty work for you! If this wasn’t enough to convince you, there is an added bonus…
5. You can get discounts on your orders by signing up for a subscription with Butcher Box! Who wouldn’t love that?
So, what are you waiting for?
Do you have trouble finding good quality meat in your area? Are you tired of the frozen, pre-packaged meat from the grocery store? If so, you may want to consider shopping for meat online.
The quality of meat that Butcher Box provides is unparalleled, according to many customers. They offer a variety of organic and grass-fed options, as well as a large selection of cuts.
Butcher Box also has an excellent customer service department. If you’re ever unhappy with your order or have any questions, their team is more than happy to help.
Overall, people are very happy with their experience dealing with Butcher Box and would recommend them to anyone looking for high-quality meats. Read more about the ButcherBox honest review.