The payment of the traffic police challan can now be made online with the help of the Parivahan portal. The Parivahan portal is an initiative of the Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. With the Parivahan portal, one can simplify the complex process of visiting their nearest RTO to meet their several traffic needs. With the Parivahan portal, citizens of any state or Union Territories in India can now make the payment of their traffic police challan online.
In Andhra Pradesh, e-challan has brought a lot of convenience to the citizens in the state. The payment of Andhra Pradesh e-challan can be made online with the help of the Parivahan portal.
What is Andhra Pradesh e-challan?
Andhra Pradesh e-challan is the traffic challan produced by the traffic police authorities in Andhra Pradesh against the violation of any traffic rules. The e-challan is a new concept countrywide. They are referred to as the electronic-challan system. With e-challan, now the traffic police department of any state can produce the traffic challan without the physical presence of the traffic police authorities on the road. Traffic e-challan can be produced with the help of CCTV footage which records the violation made by any vehicle on the road. The e-challan can then be digitally accessed by the user, for which he/she will get mobile SMS from the Andhra Pradesh Traffic Police Department. Any citizen can then check their Andhra Pradesh e-challan status online and make the payment of it. For this, one is required to follow the steps mentioned below:
How to pay Andhra Pradesh e-challan?
- For making the payment of e-challan online, visit the official portal of Parivahan.
- From the home page, select the option of ‘check challan status’.
- You will be redirected to the new page. Here you will be required to enter your Vehicle Number or Driving License Number.
- Upon entering the relevant details, you have to click on the ‘Get Details’ button at the bottom.
- You will be redirected to the new page. Here you will get information about your Andhra Pradesh e-challan.
- Now, to make the payment of your traffic challan, click on the option of the Pay Now.
- Now, you must select a suitable payment method to make the payment of traffic challan online.
- After making the payment, you will receive the receipt, which will be the evidence for your payment of the traffic e-challan.
How to make the offline payment of the Andhra Pradesh e-challan?
For the payment of the Andhra Pradesh e-challan, one is required to visit their nearest Regional Transport Offices in the state. Here you can produce the mailed traffic challan on your home address by the traffic police before the authorities. Further, after filling in the required details, you can make the payment of your fine. This will settle your e-challan in the offline method, and you will get the receipt from the authorities, which must be kept safe.
How to avoid traffic police challan?
If you’re in a hurry, it can be all too easy to break rules and speed on the road. But tickets and fines are not the only consequences of this behaviour. Getting pulled over while driving can lead to accidents and even injury or death. To avoid traffic police challan, follow simple traffic rules while driving on the road:
1 . Wear a seatbelt while driving a car.
2. Wear a helmet while driving a two-wheeler.
3. Do not drive under the influence of alcohol.
4. Do not rash drive.
5. Carry your license, vehicle registration, and other important documents
6. Ensure that your vehicle is in a fit condition and that you carry a PUC certificate.