The Rolex Submariner watches belong to an elite brand that grabs buyers’ attention with catchy headlines like “The Reference among Divers’ watches.”
The Rolex submariner watch has a bundle of features that adds value to the product, making it a worthy investment for buyers who are certain about stylish and premium accessories.
Most Submariners have a self-winding mechanism that works with the aid of a spring. They usually run on a twenty second sub-dial, but some models have a twenty second hour and minute hand as well. There are two main categories of Submariners and they are the Classic Range and the Titanium Range. The Classique Range features watches with brown and black dials and a bezel finish. A sub-dials of silver are used in addition to the brown and black dials. In addition, they use genuine chronograph movements that give a two-valve seconds, third-lever and hour hands.
Unveiling the features of the Rolex Submariner watch:
- These Rolex watches are made with metals such as Oystersteel, yellow gold, and white gold, with great green, black and blue combinations, which increase their beauty.
- The Submariner Date is the center of attraction among buyers as; one in Oystersteel with back dial combining a green bezel whereas the other is in 18 ct white gold with distinctive color combining black dial and a blue bezel.
- Also, the Yellow Rolesor version, a combo of Oystersteel and 18 ct yellow gold, presents a royal blue dial with a rotatable bezel and a blue Cerachrom.
- Likewise, the Submariner is in Oystersteel with a black dial and rotatable bezel matching Cerachrom. All the distinct color combinations make these watches tempting and stylish.
- The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner and Submariner Date watch also carry the Superlative Chronometer certification with an international five years guarantee for ensuring excellent performance on the wrist.
- Cases of Rolex Oyster Submariner & Submariner date watches have a depth of 300 meters(1000ft).
- Also, the anti-reflective coating applied to the back of the sapphire crystal on the new generation Submariner, and Submariner Date ensures optimal legibility of the dial.
- Rolex designed Submariner and Submariner Date models in a very unique & innovative way, including self-winding mechanical movements with caliber 3230 and caliber 3235, respectively. It is the first time that Rolex is offering both time and date functions in the Submariner range.
- For visibility in the dark, the watches come with a luminescent Chromalight display feature.
- With the special feature of Rolex Submariner watches, divers can monitor their dive time due to a unidirectional rotatable bezel fitted with a 60-minute graduated Cerachrom inserted in black, green, or blue ceramic. Divers can comfortably set dive time even when wearing gloves with the help of the bezel’s edge, which allows an excellent grip.
The mentioned above relevant features attract a buyer to visit a online watch store website to explore and buy the new 41mm Rolex Submariner watch collection due to its more improved & upgraded versions.
Design, architecture, manufacturing, and innovative features of Rolex Submariner watches make it a unique, single brand that is reliable, worthy, quality, & certified watchmakers in the market.