How to add music to video? To create your own movie, use Movavi Video Editor Plus and follow this simple guide.
Step 1. Install Movavi Video Editor Plus
Download the video editor from the play store or any other official website. Once the download is complete, run the program’s setup file and follow the installation instructions.
Step 2. Add video and audio to the program
Launch our program to add music to video. Click the Add Files button and select the video you want to add an audio track to and an audio file to use as the soundtrack. The files you upload will be automatically added to the appropriate timeline tracks: video – to the Video track , audio – to the Audio track.
Must Read: How to compress a video?
Step 3. Adjust the audio duration
When you add music to video, you may find that the added video and audio file have different durations. There are two options here.
- The audio file is longer than the video. Click on the audio, move the slider to the end of the video file on the timeline and click on the Scissors icon . Then click on the unwanted sound clip and press Delete on your keyboard to delete the snippet.
- The video is longer than the music. Add multiple copies of the selected audio file to the audio track (right-click on the file and select Copy and then Paste ). Trim off the excess.
Remember that in Movavi Video Editor Plus you can insert multiple audio tracks into a video at once. For example, you can use one track for the background music of a clip and another track for the sound effects.
Step 4. Save the result
- Adding sound to video turned out to be quite simple. Now it remains to record everything in one video file.
- Click the Save button and select one of the export options from the tabs on the left side of the window.
- The program will prompt you to save the video to the Movavi Library folder.
- You can change the folder if you wish.
- Specify the video format or mobile device model and click the Start button.
- When the saving process is completed, you will find the finished video file in the selected folder.
Now you know how to add music to video!