KEA stands for The Karnataka Examinations Authority. It conducts KCET, which is an exam for budding Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech) aspirants. The KEA has announced the KCET 2021 results on September 20 is often apprehensive regarding ranks. The KCET 2021 have conducted the exam in the previous year on August 28 and 29 regarding admission in engineering, pharmacy, and various other undergraduate courses.
This is because the ranks are further determined based on the student, whether they will be getting into an institution that they choose or not. If the aspirant did not match up to the expectations in the examination, they might not be able to get admission to their desired institution.
Knowing the rank from before could help an aspirant gauge the targeted colleges and then decide the streams they would like to take up and pursue their engineering in. This prediction comes in handy when an aspirant is gearing up for counselling sessions for various institutions. This helps them to get into the best engineering colleges all across the country. If students are aiming for prestigious colleges, then this can also help them identify how much harder they need to work to make their dreams come true.
However, there is a way for the students to predict their rank, which will add to their confidence. The aspirants can easily predict their examination rank with a rank predictor. This way, they can easily get a good idea of their score. KCET College Predictor 2021 is a tool made to give students a list of colleges accepting the aspirant’s scores compared to the cutoffs of the previous year. This leads to checking the chances of a candidate getting into the institutions they wish to go to even before the actual seat allotment result is carried out.
To summarise, the KCET Rank Predictor can help you understand your potential ranking and help your preparations.
Features of KCET College Predictor 2021
Any applicant who has given the KCET and has a valid KCET scorecard can use the KCET College Predictor 2021 tool to know their admission chances into their desired college. This tool is perfect for getting to know the chances of the aspirant’s admission to the institutes, according to their secured ranks. Not only the probability of admission, but the KCET college predictor tool also provides the students with a brochure, the fee structure, and other details of the desired colleges mentioned in the list.
The KCET 2021 college predictor tool is easy to use. To predict colleges, the aspirant would have to fill in the details including ranks, and the category of KCET counselling they are looking for.
- They can preview the best colleges with a higher chance of admission.
- A personalised report which predicted the top government as well as private colleges.
- College details such as reviews, placement details, rankings, and cutoff can be checked through the results and individual college sites.
How to calculate the Estimated KCET Rank using the Rank Predictor Tool:
- Firstly, the student has to go to the login section of the KCET rank predicting website and fill in the details that have been asked for in the form. If the student has been a registered member of the KCET website, they have to log in first and click on the Exam link. If they are not the existing member, they first have to sign up and create an account to proceed further.
- The form for Sign Up will ask for a few details like email address, name, valid, mobile number, and the desired stream. The information has to be given to finish the signup process.
- Next, the user has to click on the tab called login, and from there, the user will be taken to the rank predictor tool of the website.
- Once all the right credentials have been provided, the user needs to click on a Submit Button.
- The user will then have to go through multiple stages of detailed entry, and the steps have to be completed so that the user arrives at the particular rank.
- Once the final stage submission is completed, the rank predictor 2021 would category-wise show the unique rank that the user could note down in case of future references.
- The rank predictor tool is a good one to check one’s performance in the examination. The user has to keep a note of one of the most necessary credentials that need to be fed while analysing the rank to fill in the number of correct answers and the wrong answers. With the help of answer keys, the user will be able to check all credentials. The user can re-use the predictor after the generation of the Karnataka CET 2021 Key to assume rank closer to the actual rank as close as possible.
- After the answer key is released, the Karnataka CET 2021 results will be declared, ensuring the rank of the CET 2021 examination candidates. This would give the candidate an idea about the open positions for the Counseling process. Only the students who have appeared in the counselling process would be allowed to get admission to get the desired seat for the selected course. The rank predictor gives the user a good idea about where the candidate stands.
The candidate should make sure that, if they aspire for the Karnataka CET 2021 and apply for the engineering colleges of the state of Karnataka, they have to prepare well for the exams. There happen to be some of the greatest colleges for engineering in the country, and the procedures and the examinations are very tough to crack.
The candidate needs to work hard to crack the exams and keep in mind that even if they don’t get through, it is not the end of life; they can always try again. A good foundation related to the subject matter would lead to excellent scores, resulting in a better rank, which will be helping candidates get into an institution of their choice while making way for a great future.
Plagiarism Report –