Mamaearth is a popular Indian brand for those looking for natural skincare, haircare, and babycare products. Mamaearth products are the finest if you have oily, acne-prone skin. The majority of their products have shown to be effective for acne-prone skin. Mamaerath has certain products that are ideal for oily and acne-prone skin. Moreover, emeraldspa can be another great consideration for skin care products.
1. Mamaearth Tea Tree Charcoal Face Wash
Mamaearth Tea Tree face wash is one of the finest Mamaearth products. It contains coffee and activated charcoal. As you may be aware, activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin. Coffee energises the skin, giving it a plumped appearance. It also gently exfoliates the skin. When combined with Tea Tree oil, it creates an effective cleanser for acne-prone and oily skin. The face wash clears clogged pores.
- On a damp face, apply a tiny quantity of Mamaerath Tea Tree face wash.
- Then, gently massage your face in a circular manner to create a lather.
- Pay special attention to blackhead-prone areas such as the forehead, nose, chin, and inner cheeks.
- After that, wash your face and pat it dry.
- It’s time to use a toner and a mild moisturiser.
- Use it twice a day.
2. Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash
Acne isn’t the only problem that oily skin might have. Other skin issues for oily-skinned beauty include dullness, uneven skin tone, and skin texture. Acne can cause hyperpigmentation and black patches and Mamaearth products for face are the best solutions. Mamaearth has revived the age-old tradition of Haldi Ubtan, which is extremely efficient in imparting a healthy glow to the complexion while fading away dark spots.
Mamaearth Ubtan Face Wash is a cult favourite of mine, especially in the summer when tan and dullness are widespread. This face cleanser, which contains Turmeric and Saffron, does not require any more time for my skincare regimen. I apply it to my face for about a minute while taking a shower, and it does its magic. This product is a face wash/scrub. It’s not a traditional scrub, but it does include small, scouring particles like besan.
- Wet your face and smear a couple spots of this face wash/scrub all over my face.
- Gently massage my face, focusing on my forehead, nose, and chin.
- Because the scrub is soft, you will thoroughly appreciate this skin treatment.
- Remove the face cleanser and gently dry my face.
- Use a toner and a moisturiser.
3. Mamaearth Oil-Free Moisturizer
Finding the correct moisturiser is the most difficult aspect of acne-prone skincare. Acne-prone oily skin needs moisture, but only in little amounts, just enough to keep the skin balanced.
Mamaearth Oil-Free Moisturizer contains Apple Cider Vinegar without the fragrance. It moisturises the skin without leaving it oily. It merely gives the quantity of hydration that my skin needs and is one of the finest Mamaearth products for face. ACV balances the pH of the skin, protecting it against acne germs.
- Pat dry your face after washing it with a good face wash.
- Apply a dab of moisturiser to your skin in numerous spots.
- Now rub it into your skin. It absorbs into your skin in a matter of seconds.
- Your skin won’t be greasy or dry.
- After that, apply sunscreen.
4. Mamaerath Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen
Skincare is never complete without the use of good sunscreen. Ultra-Light Indian sunscreen is available at Mamaearth. I thought the product’s name was overly corny, but it does describe what it does.
Mamaerath Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen is ideal for women with oily skin. It’s a physical sunscreen that contains carrot seeds and turmeric. It has SPF50 PA+++. The sunscreen is designed specifically for Indian skin tones and climatic conditions.
- Take a coin-sized dose of this sunscreen when I finish CTM in the morning.
- Apply a coin-sized quantity on your face and another to your neck.
- Gently massage this sunscreen into your skin in circular strokes.
Note: It is critical to use a proper amount of sunscreen to protect your skin. For the face and neck, a dollop/coin-sized quantity is recommended. Apply sunscreen to all exposed areas as well. Every 2 hours, repeat.
5. Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel
When you feel like putting Aloe vera gel to your skin, reach for this Aloe Turmeric Gel from Mamaearth. This aloe vera gel is anticipated to be light and moisturising. Mamaearth recommends using it on skin and hair, however, I’ve never tried it on my hair. You may just spread it over my face as a mask, especially after a long day outside.
Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel is a natural Aloe Vera and Turmeric mix. Glycerin and Vitamin E are also present. Being one of the best Mamaearth products, it is excellent for all skin types and is quite flexible. This gel is especially beneficial for women with oily skin who do not prefer to use moisturiser.
- After cleaning your skin, use this gel all over your face and neck as a moisturiser. There’s no need to use a separate toner or moisturiser because it tones and moisturises the face on its own.
- It’s your go-to when you’re feeling lethargic. When you don’t want to use a heavy-duty face pack, dab this gel on your face and neck. It is not required to remove or even wash this pack. Simply massage the gel into your skin, and it will absorb.
- To give additional moisture, mix a little amount of this gel into your moisturiser. It thins the moisturizer’s consistency while increasing its hydration.
- Aloe Vera gel might be used as a primer. Mamaerath Aloe Turmeric Gel is no different. It functions as a primer since it maintains skin matte and taut.